The texting shorthand dictionary: The meaning of lol, lmao, rotfl, fdl, rofl, lmfao, gtg, ttyl, imao, ttfn,what it means


the texting shorthand dictionary: The meaning of lol, lmao, rotfl, fdl, rofl, lmfao, gtg, ttyl, imao, ttfn,what it means⁠82By Evan Hutchinson
lol = laugh out loud/laughing out loud
lmao = laugh my @$$ offrof
lmao = rolling on the floor laughing my @$$ off
lool = laughing out outrageously loud
fdlmao = falls down laughing my @$$ off
fdl = falls down laughing
brb = be right back
bbl = be back later
b2b = business to business
ttyl = talk to you later
ttfn = ta ta for now
tfn = til further notice
bol = busts out laughing
lmfao = laughing my fat @$$ off
lmbo = laughing my butt off
imho = in my humble opinion
imo = in my opinion
rtfm = read the f* manual
<3 = love (heart)
h8 = hate
tmi = too much info
omg = oh my gosh
omfg = oh my f* gosh
itt = in this thread
afaik = as far as I know
afk = away from keyboard
asl = age sex location
That's just scratching the surface; however, there is a full texting shorthand dictionary here. If you can't find what you're looking for in this article, you can find it there

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ocultar mi número cuando llamo Orange Dominicana

Plantas vs Zombies Garden Warfare

IT Consulting Proyectada a 5 años con una tasa de crecimiento 3,2%